Here is one that we got from my wife's aunt.
Spicy Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 pound ground white chicken meat
- 1/2 small onion-grated
- 2 cloves garlic-grated
- 1/2 C chopped parsley
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 C hot sauce
- Garnishes-blue cheese dressing, carrot sticks and celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, onion, garlic, parsley, paprika and cayenne.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Take about two tablespoons of meat mixture and roll between the palms of your hand to form a meatball about the size of a golf ball. (I use a cookie scooper)
- Place meatballs on a rimmed baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Pop them in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- While the meatballs are baking, heat the hot sauce in a large skillet. Toss the baked meatballs in the hot sauce to coat.
- Serve the meatballs with celery and carrot sticks with the blue cheese dressing for dipping.
- Makes 16 meatballs.