Friday, February 12, 2010

My Droid is now complete


Unfortunately I am not referring to R2-D2. He is still a work in progress in the cold, cold garage. I am referring to my Motorola Droid. Tonight I downloaded the one app that caused me to be jealous of all of you iPhone owners. The Discovery Channel app has finally come to the Android platform. For 3 months now, I have had to view all of the Mythbuster outtakes from my computer and not my phone. Not anymore.

If you ask me, I will tell you that I love the Droid. If you ask my wife, she will say she hates it, and hates that I have it.

Favorite Apps:

  • Gmail & Google Talk – especially the integration of my Gmail and Facebook contacts
  • Google Maps
  • Seesmic – Twitter client
  • FIOS Mobile – manage my DVR
  • Google Sky Map – the kids and I have fun with this, especially since they are learning some astronomy in school

No comments:

Post a Comment