Saturday, January 23, 2010

Movie Reviews

I am going to begin posting reviews of movies that I have recently seen.  I won't go back and review anything that I have seen in the past, that would take me several years to write.  We get about 2 movies a week from Netflix, usually one kids movie and one for me.  I will try to review both and also anything else that I may get a chance to watch.  All of the movie review related posts will be labeled with the Movie tag.  Most of the reviews will probably contain spoilers so don't come complaining to me if you read something you didn't want to.  Sometimes I will like a movie "just because", I am a fan not a critic, so bare with me.  The first one should be coming soon, we have 2 movies at home this weekend and we intend to see them both.

The review format will be something like this:
  • Review Commentary
  • Overall rating - I think I will use a 5 or 10 point scale (yes I like to be that specific)
  • Would I buy this movie/Would I watch it again -  The options will be Never, Will Watch It Again, Will Buy It

No comments:

Post a Comment