Sunday, January 17, 2010

Late to the game

Wow, it has been a long time since I actually wrote something other than a technical document.  I think the last time I wrote a blog was almost 9 years ago, I stopped blogging sometime back in 2001.  Let me begin by welcoming you here, you have either arrived completely at random or I must have said something interesting (most unlikely). 

I don't know yet what I will be posting here, but I figure it will mostly be an outlet for me to vent on parenting, corporate software development, movies, music, or something similar.  I am a father of 3, currently they are 7 YO, 5 YO, and 6 MO.  I work for a large corporation where I herd cats, or manage software development.  So my home life is very much like my professional life.  Thanks to the wonderful invention of Netflix, I actually get to see movies.  They are mostly kid flicks, but I sometimes sneak something for Daddy into the queue.  I listen to a wide variety of music, but tend to lean more to the metal scene.

I think that about somes up the welcome.  I hope to have some actual content shortly.  Thanks for stopping by, come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment